Deadly - Incredibly - Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike 2D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SKPark

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Hello guys. My name is Jaime and no, I am not a girl if that's what you think Razz.
------
Personal Info:
- I am Korean and was born in Canada, but I currently reside in the United States.
- I am 15 years old and I can speak proper English. I can also talk a little bit a Spanish which I am taking as one of my classes at my school. I also know a some Korean but I doubt a lot of Koreans actually play CS2D.
- My timezone is EST.
- I love to game, read books, and play tennis and swim when I get the chance.
------
CS2D Related:
- My USGN is SKPark and my USGN number is 69471.
- My name in-game will always be SKPark.
- I used to be in cZ for about 4-5 months, in which I moderated and enforced the rules on their servers, before I left due to my lack of interest of CS2D but I have found CS2D to be fun again especially when playing on this server.
- I play everyday for at least one hour, but my time playing will really just be based on whether I have tons of homework, having to study, go out of my house, and all that jazz.
------
I love to play on Happy Town and I would love to get the chance to be able to moderate the server and be able to help it. I hope this application isn't too short for you guys Razz.
Thank you for taking your time to read my application.
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:06 pm

SKPark wrote:
I am not a girl if that's what you think Razz.
Dr. Awesome would be sad Razz

Hey SKPark, I wish you good luck old mate Smile (if you will get rejected cZ» still got some slots Wink)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cz2dgaming.com/
WhiteHawk

WhiteHawk

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Never saw you in server....

For now, No

but if you got 12h+ ill change my mind....

/WhiteHawk
Back to top Go down
SKPark

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 pm

WhiteHawk wrote:

For now, No

/WhiteHawk
LOLWUT. I've seen you multiple times on the server and whenever I try to talk to you, you don't answer me. Especially when I get shop/tele killed in which you're too "busy" to respond x.x
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:54 am

SKPark wrote:
WhiteHawk wrote:

For now, No

/WhiteHawk
LOLWUT. I've seen you multiple times on the server and whenever I try to talk to you, you don't answer me. Especially when I get shop/tele killed in which you're too "busy" to respond x.x
Trudat, Parky, I always have same situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cz2dgaming.com/
VOID

VOID

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:40 am

I don't mean to be a dick, but I sincerely don't give a fuck about you liking books and shit. I would like to know if you have had moderator experiences in any game before, what you are good at and bad at concerning CS2D. Also, I have never seen you online, so I can't really say yes or no. I will judge you from the info in this post. Sincerely, I would say YES for now. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1