Deadly - Incredibly - Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike 2D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oOMIKOla

WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER Empty
PostSubject: WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER   WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:47 pm

HEY I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT WHITEHAWK IS A MOTHERFUCKER, BITCH AND AN ASSHOLE!!!
NOOB!!!!!
HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH
WHITEHAWK NOOB AND HACKER!!!!!!

IM oOMIKOlajOo

FUCK YOU BITCH!!

Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

PostSubject: Re: WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER   WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Hello there Stef! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cz2dgaming.com/
WhiteHawk

WhiteHawk

PostSubject: Re: WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER   WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:33 am

Hahhahhahahhahahhahhahhaha, what a noob Very Happy

How did i know : MIKO is my best friend in game, he would never say somthing like this.

Stef didnt get Admin in another place so, he started begging and crying for Admin.

So, Stef, stop crying!

And thx for the complements... stef should be banned.

/WhiteHawk
Back to top Go down
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

PostSubject: Re: WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER   WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 am

Hahah this was funny to read… Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

PostSubject: Re: WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER   WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 pm

It's a big pleasure when I see how my enemies fail. And I got many enemies. And mostly I'm beating them even in just game.

From Poland without love, Steff'y;***
Back to top Go down
OoMniKoo

PostSubject: Re: WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER   WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 pm

What a noobs I am not Stef...I am Ur fucking enemy NosTeam motherfucker buble and whitehawk but u accept me like A member so kiss my ass asholes bitch
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

PostSubject: Re: WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER   WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Yeah, yeah steff'y boy, don't cry :**
Back to top Go down
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

PostSubject: Re: WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER   WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:47 pm

OoMniKoo wrote:
What a noobs I am not Stef...I am Ur fucking enemy NosTeam motherfucker buble and whitehawk but u accept me like A member so kiss my ass asholes bitch

Eat my black poop. There is only one mother fucker and that are you. Your hole life is from ass. I will come and fuck your sister, fuck your mother and if you still continue posting those shitty topics, then i will rape your dad and fuck your all cousins. After that you will eat my black poop. So fuck you FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER. Stop telling to us shit what about nobody cares. You are mother fucker gay faggot.

Jesus love us all

- Voyaflexel
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

PostSubject: Re: WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER   WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:43 am

voyaflexel wrote:
OoMniKoo wrote:

Eat my black poop. There is only one mother fucker and that are you. Your hole life is from ass. I will come and fuck your sister, fuck your mother and if you still continue posting those shitty topics, then i will rape your dad and fuck your all cousins. After that you will eat my black poop. So fuck you FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER. Stop telling to us shit what about nobody cares. You are mother fucker gay faggot.

Jesus love us all

- Voyaflexel
Your english - Without changes + You are insulting everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER   WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHITEHAWK MOTHERFUCKER
Page 1 of 1