Deadly - Incredibly - Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike 2D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i wanna be mod

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
louay222

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 am

.How did you get / find us?
-i play in your server on cs 2d i like it.

.How old are you?
-I am 14 years old

.How is your name?
-My name is louay

.Where you live?
-I live in tunisia

.warum we want you Participating?
-Because I can-Eig Very good /'m nice with me to have fun: D
-Because I can write fast prop.

.How Good Are you in English ?
-In English well im good

9How Is your name in the game?
-My name as louay(tunisien)

.Wann/wie often are you online
- I'm only 3-10 hours DAILY in CS2D online.

.Seit gamble when you already CS2D?

.What rank are you?
-My rank is 26

.How Is your name in Usgn / Id
-My ID : 88463
-Name: louay222
---------------------------------------------------------------------
i hope you accepte me
Back to top Go down
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Bubble gonna make new clan. So on this clan nobody will accepted. Please wait when new clan website will be ready then post your application!!
Back to top Go down
Stef15

Stef15

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Dont be Sure about MOD/ADMIN/MEMBER buble will not accept again noobs...

For now the ADMIN is :Buble and The Secondly ADMIN[GM]: IS Stef[Me]

In the new server we will accept only PROFESSIONALS and may u arent "Sad

And we will test for be Member/Mod/Admin/Gm

Application REJECTED

Reason:We dont accept anymore cuz we will make new Clan Name [BG]

Admin Team,
#Buble
#Stef
Back to top Go down
louay222

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: reply   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:36 am

im pro so i know there is good chanche to me so i will try and wht is in the console if you wanna join us just go forum............. and may we accepte you just chanche and say no one will be add for now and dont lose the pople time wht my respect
Back to top Go down
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 am

louay222 wrote:
im pro so i know there is good chanche to me so i will try and wht is in the console if you wanna join us just go forum............. and may we accepte you just chanche and say no one will be add for now and dont lose the pople time wht my respect

Mother of God. Learn english.
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:19 am

I would say same to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cz2dgaming.com/
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:34 am

oOMIKOlajOo wrote:
I would say same to you.
You would say same to me? Dude you are so fucking childish. I killed you few times on server and now you are crying like little kid with out he's puppy. You are also fucking big spammer who spams in server so much that i don't even see other msgs.
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Lies make it better
Lies are forever
Lies to go home to
Lies you wake up to
Lies from the alter
Lies make you falter
Lies keep your mouth fed
Lies till your death bed
Lies

Dude, you didn't kill me on server even 1 time and if you did - I was unarmed, you was in group and you had RPG. Or you had speedhack to it like HITL3R[PERSIAN], that I was owning when he was trying to kill me with hacks. And noone did ANYTHING. Your servers are becoming shitty, if they aren't shit right now. It's all, because Bubble wanted to kick EVERYONE and invited someone who is only saying: "Oh yes, Bubble, perfect idea!", "Bubble rocks, gtfo from him!". Belgium, Whitehawk, Galaxy... They were doing something usefull with servers. And your bitch voyaflexel don't even know how to speak english properly. You know what? I thought that only your servers are whorehouse, but I was wrong. Your forum isn't even a bit better place, thanks to this faggy cunt, voya-shit-something. Goodbye, staying with people who don't respect their own rules isn't anything funny.
Back to top Go down
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:12 am

dafuq was That? i didn't read anything from it.

Y u g0774 r4g3 br0?
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:42 am

Nope, I just said the true. And you didn't read it, because you don't know english.
Back to top Go down
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:47 am

oOMIKOlajOo wrote:
Nope, I just said the true. And you didn't read it, because you don't know english.
You are telling to me i used hacks? … and thanx for telling that my english sucks, I'm l33t talker me f333 king
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:59 am

Your english - without changes. I said that some dude tried to kill me with hacks and he failed, I killed him twice, he didn't killed me even 1 time. Just like you.
Back to top Go down
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:44 am

oOMIKOlajOo wrote:
Your english - without changes. I said that some dude tried to kill me with hacks and he failed, I killed him twice, he didn't killed me even 1 time. Just like you.
Whoa you so cool? How did you did that?
Back to top Go down
louay222

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: much thing   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:44 am

i do much thing same time im losing my time heur chanche console menu you say if you wanna join us go forum lablablabl then you tell me no one will be accepted why mediim has ben accepte and me no im more good then him i can beat his easy and he is nooooooooob and he make much shop and teleport kills
Back to top Go down
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:11 am

louay222 wrote:
i do much thing same time im losing my time heur chanche console menu you say if you wanna join us go forum lablablabl then you tell me no one will be accepted why mediim has ben accepte and me no im more good then him i can beat his easy and he is nooooooooob and he make much shop and teleport kills
Dafuq! Make ne application when BG will be online. It's will be in this week. So when it will be online i will send link to website!
Back to top Go down
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:04 am

Stef15 wrote:
When [BG] will be Online me Or Buble will contact but remember:

We accepting only Professionals..

Cuz buble had done wrongs with many...So now we will make a clan better than now.....

About Proomoted:

Dont apply for MOD
U must be Member and be proomoted to MOD...
Dont apply for ADMIN/GM

More About u Omnikoo:

I think u dont know what happen....Belgium,WhiteHawk arent admins/mods anymore they are Banned,They dont made the server better they made it Worst.......

Only Buble made the server Better and now with me We will make the super Server/Clan

Thnx

Admin Team:
Buble
Stef

Steff you got the url of the new website? I'm sure that you should know about it if you are admin… send your Skype
Back to top Go down
louay222

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: i know i will be   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:06 pm

last time i was in your sever i did make 135 kills 36 death and it was not a fair game because there was many speed hackers and shoperattakers and entracekillers
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Who the hell is Omnikoo, you stupid fag? You also made fake [BG] server and told me, that you made fake [DIE] server. You are liar, noob, flamer and noone understand that what you are saying. In 1 word - You are Brazilian.
Back to top Go down
VOID

VOID

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:57 pm

I have to things to say:
1. Stef, what you said in that post is extremely controversial. You just claimed that the only good person on this server is bubble. Do you know how bad that is? What about SunRise? He was kicking many shopkillers/hackers etc. He did good things for the server. Please don't do that.
2."Who the hell is Omnikoo, you stupid fag? You also made fake [BG] server and told me, that you made fake [DIE] server. You are liar, noob, flamer and noone understand that what you are saying. In 1 word - You are Brazilian." oOMIKOlajOo, why are you so racist?

BTW, Bubble, thanks for accepting my application. I am very happy to be part of your staff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:31 am

VOID wrote:
[color=white]2."Who the hell is Omnikoo, you stupid fag? You also made fake [BG] server and told me, that you made fake [DIE] server. You are liar, noob, flamer and noone understand that what you are saying. In 1 word - You are Brazilian." oOMIKOlajOo, why are you so racist?color]
Do you know how many Brazilians I banned for hacking, flaming, freekilling and other rule breaks? Too many and by it I hate Brazilians. It's like Poland - cool country with faggy people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i wanna be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna be mod   i wanna be mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wanna be mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly - Incredibly - Elite :: Application :: Member Applications-
Jump to: