Deadly - Incredibly - Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike 2D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for being [BG]member.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NIGHTKING.474

Application for being [BG]member. Empty
PostSubject: Application for being [BG]member.   Application for being [BG]member. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:57 pm

---What's your name?
Arya
-----My age?
----My country name?
INDIA
-----MyUSGN
------My USGN name?
THUNDER_BOLT
------My Game name?
THUNDER and ElecTroN
------my hobbies?
1.I like to play Call of Duty,GTA,BattleField,Crysis,Tekken,etc....
2.I play Football(outdoor games)
-----Wht about my mapping and scripting skills?
i have some mapping skill and i'm learning scripting from someone.i'm happy with my fighting skills.well i care about my mapping and scripting skills.but if this clan wanted me to do map work then i'll do it
-----Tell us about your Fighting skills.
i'm 90% sure that i have 9/10 skills in this option.
------tell us about your old clans.[
hmm..i was moderator in Hackerz clan and other clans have dedicated.[doesn't matter]
------How much good you are in english speaking?
may be around 6/10 but in writing English,i can score 8/10.
-----Have you got any experience of being member anywhere?[
yeah!i have very good experience of being member.not only member,i have better experience of being moderator.
------Since from how many years,you are playing cs2d?
around 1 and a half year..
----My additional note:[
i like Deathmatch and zombie mods of cs2d.
The most popular script on zm mod is by Blazzing.
The demand of clans in cs2d in rising now.because,all players getting more FUN in cs2d.but they always get more FUN in DIE.[true thing]
And i think that BG clan will rock more than the DIE clan with its new script+map.
-----Why do you want to join BG?
because this clan is AWESOME.......!no one can say that this is a false statement.maybe,some player hate this clan but we all know that they are not players,''but they are noobs''[defective]
This clan is not online but soon it will be but i'm apply for BG clan membership in Advance.
------Clan:
i always respect that clan in which i'm member.but i always respect this clan.[Forever]
]----My Favourite weapons;
m4a1,Ak47,TMP,Glock.
-----My Thoughts about this clan.
This clan is newer as compare to GS and NOpain but this clan have something special which make server full of players.only this filled with 30-32 players 24 hrs.it is the biggest thing for clan that their script+map+server+clan got popular.
I want to say Bubble that you Rocked in Cs2d.not only bubble,the clan members too good.

Thanx For Reading this thread!
if this is short.so,i will make it more big on your demand
Back to top Go down
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

PostSubject: Re: Application for being [BG]member.   Application for being [BG]member. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:31 am

You cannot be Clan member of [BG], because it's not yet available.
Vote for NO!
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

PostSubject: Re: Application for being [BG]member.   Application for being [BG]member. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:35 am

Your USGN is pretty new... I would like to test him in 1v1 if I can, then I will give my oppinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cz2dgaming.com/
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

PostSubject: Re: Application for being [BG]member.   Application for being [BG]member. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:43 am

oOMIKOlajOo wrote:
Your USGN is pretty new... I would like to test him in 1v1 if I can, then I will give my oppinion.
Yeah this is good idea… if bubble agree with me let's see.
Back to top Go down
NIGHTKING.474

PostSubject: Re: Application for being [BG]member.   Application for being [BG]member. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm

as you wish Wink
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

PostSubject: Re: Application for being [BG]member.   Application for being [BG]member. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Okay, so - What's the timezone in your country? We could meet in some hour on cZ» Dust/Public
Back to top Go down
VOID

VOID

PostSubject: Re: Application for being [BG]member.   Application for being [BG]member. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:34 am

Not bad at all. I would gladly approve you for the staff, although more information is needed. I would like to know if you have had moderator experiences before, and also how much time you spend on the server everyday.

Last edited by VOID on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the white font :D)
Back to top Go down
NIGHTKING.474

PostSubject: Re: Application for being [BG]member.   Application for being [BG]member. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:28 am

I play cs2d 3-4 hrs hardly everyday.but normally 2-3 hrs.
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

PostSubject: Re: Application for being [BG]member.   Application for being [BG]member. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:41 am

We also could need info like: How many time you ever spend playing on [DIE] Happy Town (check it by typing "rank") or other Happy Towns, it would help us to determine your experience on Happy Towns.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Application for being [BG]member.   Application for being [BG]member. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:51 am

Fuck off, and don't make an Application for the [BG] again.

#Close
Back to top Go down
https://die-clan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for being [BG]member.   Application for being [BG]member. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for being [BG]member.
Page 1 of 1