Deadly - Incredibly - Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike 2D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

x24 Here! But Not To Spam

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
x24

x24 Here! But Not To Spam Empty
PostSubject: x24 Here! But Not To Spam   x24 Here! But Not To Spam Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Just a Q! Do You Want To Lose Ur Server?.... You Will Say No!
Ok!....Then Why You Ban Normal Players And You left Hacker?!
Dude!....Your Server Getting Bored!
Please If you Want Your Server Leave Someone There To Ban Hachers!

Thank You For Reading..! What a Face
Back to top Go down
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

PostSubject: Re: x24 Here! But Not To Spam   x24 Here! But Not To Spam Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:42 pm

x24 wrote:

Yes agreed with you and this gonna happen soon. Soon we will make new clan with new servers. Clan name is Bubble Gaming [BG]. When it will available all inactive/nooby skilled clan members will from die clan be kicked. Only those who are only at forums and servers will accepted to BG clan. So when it will new online no more fucking noobs will be accepted to it and we will fuck all hackers to ass! Very Happy I heard that it will be online in this week.

~Voyaflexel
Back to top Go down
x24

PostSubject: Re: x24 Here! But Not To Spam   x24 Here! But Not To Spam Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stef15

Stef15

PostSubject: Re: x24 Here! But Not To Spam   x24 Here! But Not To Spam Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Yesterday night.....I banned about 5 hackers names:

AND 1
English Pls
paco
Pikaso
SpeedMaster

Thnx

Admin Team:
Bubble
Stef
Back to top Go down
Galaxy1

PostSubject: Re: x24 Here! But Not To Spam   x24 Here! But Not To Spam Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Today you banned me no reason because i wanted to report you and dave.First i got shopkilled by dave who killed me and my friend
he sayed for reason that his mous stucked on me.Then i told that to stef who didn t do enything to dave.when i were killing in vip other players not stef and dave dave or stef just expolsended me with no reason.Then i went back to vip and stef killed me with minigun M134 again no reason.Then i sayed that i report them then some of them muted me.I reconnected and then i told that they are abusers then stef told me that i insulted admin witch is a lie.And he banned me no reason.

NB:Bubble why you made clan with stef when you have banned him before.Nice clan with 2 dumbs.
Back to top Go down
Stef15

Stef15

PostSubject: Re: x24 Here! But Not To Spam   x24 Here! But Not To Spam Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:38 am

No i swear u speedhacking and ban u dont lie!!!!!!!

Please bubble believe me ask players...They told me GalaxyP speedhacking....Please bubble i begging u believe me..

Bro please
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

PostSubject: Re: x24 Here! But Not To Spam   x24 Here! But Not To Spam Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:09 am

voyaflexel wrote:
x24 wrote:

Yes agreed with you and this gonna happen soon. Soon we will make new clan with new servers. Clan name is Bubble Gaming [BG]. When it will available all inactive/nooby skilled clan members will from die clan be kicked. Only those who are only at forums and servers will accepted to BG clan. So when it will new online no more fucking noobs will be accepted to it and we will fuck all hackers to ass! Very Happy I heard that it will be online in this week.

~Voyaflexel
If you will be in it, it will probally fail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cz2dgaming.com/
voyaflexel

voyaflexel

PostSubject: Re: x24 Here! But Not To Spam   x24 Here! But Not To Spam Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:15 am

Miko you know when you left from server. There left spams with you. Please shut the fuck up. Now one wants read your fucking comments. You come to server and start rating users like "You did this" "Stop killing me i report you" "you are noob". First shut the fuck up and listen your self what the shittness you are talking. You are nothing. I killed you once with rpg from vip house and you started crying. I know after this post you will start reply and show how crying baby you are. You also started talk about that bubble is noob/stypid/asshole leader with your friend. Look at the mirror. What do you see? Yeah i know what you WILL see. You will see stupid monkey.
Back to top Go down
oOMIKOlajOo

oOMIKOlajOo

PostSubject: Re: x24 Here! But Not To Spam   x24 Here! But Not To Spam Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:08 pm

I saw one, she's called voyaxflexel. Your english is total fail, you are liar, flamer and abuser. You do nothing with rulebreakers. I'm not like you, shooting random people when they are unarmed and you have RPG. I said, that Bubble failed with DIE, he is accepting random people. Whitehawk and Belgium were the only one thinking. And now you came and you broke DIE reputation by insulting and kicking people because you don't know what to say. I hope that I will have option to talk with Bubble and send him logs.

If this is possible, contact with me Bubble, choose how, choose when.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cz2dgaming.com/
Galaxy1

PostSubject: Re: x24 Here! But Not To Spam   x24 Here! But Not To Spam Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:30 am

Haha me and speedhacker?wait i try to look from console proves that this asshole is abuser.my friend hugz was there he can prove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x24 Here! But Not To Spam   x24 Here! But Not To Spam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x24 Here! But Not To Spam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly - Incredibly - Elite :: Other-
Jump to: