Deadly - Incredibly - Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike 2D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM/MOD/VIP Applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FIRAS

GM/MOD/VIP Applications Empty
PostSubject: GM/MOD/VIP Applications   GM/MOD/VIP Applications Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 am

my name is firas i am 15 years old i speek english frensh and arabic
my name in cs2d is STOP
please accepte

my friend are bubble voyaflexel sun rise .......;
Back to top Go down
VOID

VOID

GM/MOD/VIP Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM/MOD/VIP Applications   GM/MOD/VIP Applications Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Hey FIRAS!
First of all I would like to draw your attention to that fact that your application is WAY too short. The content is irrelevant, like I give a f**k if bubble is your friend. Sincerely, I do not believe that. If you want to see a good application model, check out my application @ https://die-clan.forumotion.com/t143-member-mod-admin-application-by-void and try to fix your application. If I was a forum admin, I would close this thread and ask you to make a new application, since this application is very weak. Already, I would give you one mark for very weak presentation.

my name is firas i am 15 years old i speek english frensh and arabic
my name in cs2d is STOP
please accepte

my friend are bubble voyaflexel sun rise .......;

I have underlined the mistakes in the application. If I was a forum admin I would give you a thumb down toward your admission to become a part of the server staff. Apart from language problems, I also (I may be mistaken) never actually saw you trying to do anything useful for the server. If you saw me online, most of the time I am fighting shopkillers. Helping the community is essential towards becoming a part of the staff Very Happy

Anywhore, I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you will rewrite your application.
Good Luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down

GM/MOD/VIP Applications
Page 1 of 1