Deadly - Incredibly - Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike 2D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report Monster.

Go down 
+5
IceSmash
pen4
Belgium
Master Gamer
Brupe
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brupe

Brupe

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:00 pm

He are ShopKiller. Please remove him.

He say i facked. I dont facked beaucause Buuble say accept me but im active.

Report Monster. Happyt10
Back to top Go down
http://mp3-clansite.goodforum.net/
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:58 am

We all know that Monster is Shopkiller ,I tryed to report him but I havent reached to take a picture of hes shopkilling
Back to top Go down
Belgium

Belgium

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:05 am

I never saw MonsteR shopkilling ?

Belgium,
Back to top Go down
pen4

pen4

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 am

OMG shop kills are in shop ..... i am on shop? no.? and i shoot other player from far ^_^
and whats your name on game?
Back to top Go down
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:00 am

Shopkilling is shopkilling. There are no Difference between shoot players in shop or near the shopBoth of them Is shopkilling Idea

Last edited by Master Gamer on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pen4

pen4

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 am

MasterGamer wrote:
Shopkilling is shopkilling. There are no Difference between shoot players in shop or near the shop Both of them Is shopkilling Idea

OMG shut up hacker Smile
Back to top Go down
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:28 pm

you just lose your Member ,Say bb to Member Status
Back to top Go down
pen4

pen4

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:45 am

MasterGamer wrote:
you just lose your Member ,Say bb to Member Status

OMFG... big idiot dont make videos with CS 2D HACKS Smile
Back to top Go down
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:07 am

We are Talking About you IDK not me,and This Report is about you Not me!(Friendly Advise:Dont say anything if thing is about you)
Back to top Go down
IceSmash

IceSmash

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:34 am

Monster dont make anything, hes a very nice player. he dont make shopkills, he dont insulted all, bad report.

Last edited by L0G1T3CH on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pen4

pen4

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:17 am

OK
Back to top Go down
Galaxy1

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 pm

monster also is freekiller and he started just killing in memberhouse
Back to top Go down
pen4

pen4

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:00 am

Galaxy1 wrote:
monster also is freekiller and he started just killing in memberhouse

Freekiller before and now i am not playing with RPG Smile killing in memberhouse? Sometime you kill me when i am afk to get my gun

And you "BRUPE" you dont know why bubble banned you Smile so shut up and stop cry

And you "Master Gamer" Stop posting shit reply's because you want only to have 100 posts... OMG

Back to top Go down
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:08 am

Some Facts about Monster:

1) Talking Shit about me and others,that what is he is talking about us is all wrong ,we all know that you´r Lieing to us
2) Blames random People
3) Friendly Advise: Shut UP! If you dont have nothing to say Smile
4) You have nothing to talk about me cause I dont break the Rules Like you
Back to top Go down
lomo133

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:58 am

It's True that Monster freekills and shopkills.
I was just logged in and went to member house and suddenly he comes and kills me, He killed me 3 more times without reason and i had to call for help.
I see him shopkilling too, And the worst of all, he blames ever1 else.

At my apply i see this: Jocke is a speedhacker and when i went for the FIRST time in the server he says im speedhacking..
My friend d3vil is being called speedhacker too by Monster and he was with me when Monster killed in member house.

I think Monster should get a warning and if he blames other and kills in memberhouse his member should be removed.

//Jocke
Back to top Go down
pen4

pen4

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:17 am

I kill you because you had no DIE# on your name. and where i make tellekiller? shopkiller? i dont make stop lie
get an proof and upload here,i can say too to you maybe "jocke is a little kid" you gonna say "do you have proof?" i say "no" nobody can belive it so stop spam and you jocke i wil found to report you

"Members write bad things here? i wil report him too with ""PROOF"" and then cry there
Back to top Go down
pen4

pen4

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:19 am

And you Brupe stop make fake member or who maked this post "get an proof with video picture can be edit Wink"

Report Monster. 4999589S
Back to top Go down
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:22 am

Monster That was Very Good Picture Very Happy . Brupe BWNED!!!
Back to top Go down
Galaxy1

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:26 am

1st time monster good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteHawk

WhiteHawk

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:36 am

Monster, you FreeKill, you blame others (you posted on my post that i'm speedhacking) and i'm not.Yeah, you are a telekiller + Shopkiller. I think you must get stopped, and BANNED

/WhiteHawk
Back to top Go down
pen4

pen4

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:38 am

WhiteHawk wrote:
Monster, you FreeKill, you blame others (you posted on my post that i'm speedhacking) and i'm not.Yeah, you are a telekiller + Shopkiller. I think you must get stopped, and BANNED

/WhiteHawk

you use speedhack and so shut up i see your name it was WhiteHawk and LOGITECH kicked you 2 times because you used speedhack hah dont lie

Freekill but Freekill with fn2000.................
Back to top Go down
WhiteHawk

WhiteHawk

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:09 am

pen4 wrote:
WhiteHawk wrote:

/WhiteHawk

you use speedhack and so shut up i see your name it was WhiteHawk and LOGITECH kicked you 2 times because you used speedhack hah dont lie

Freekill but Freekill with fn2000.................

LIE! Please! Don't try to save yourself anymore, everyone in this clan knows that you are a (NOOB) [Sorry for saying that but we were all thinking it Razz ] and you freekill with RPG, and you kill me for it some times, I EARN my RPGs NOT like YOU, Freekiller + Shopkiller and LOGITECH kicked someone called GOD something... He was speed hacking NOT me!
Stop roling the fact Wink

/WhiteHawk
Back to top Go down
pen4

pen4

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:31 pm

OMG i was not playing on server 3 days :O and where you see me speed? i told you all i got lagg and you see me like speedhack.................................... STOP CRY i am waiting to bubble come's
Back to top Go down
WhiteHawk

WhiteHawk

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 pm

pen4 wrote:
OMG i was not playing on server 3 days :O and where you see me speed? i told you all i got lagg and you see me like speedhack.................................... STOP CRY i am waiting to bubble come's
Dude, none of us said that you were speedhacking.

/WhiteHawk
Back to top Go down
Galaxy1

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:56 pm

okey stop flaming each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report Monster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Monster.   Report Monster. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Monster.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next