Deadly - Incredibly - Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike 2D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Galaxy `s applycation to moderator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Galaxy1

Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:49 pm

What's your name?My name is in real life Norman.
Where are you from?I am from Estonia.
How old are you?I am 15 years old.
- What languages do you speak?I speak Estonian,English and littlebit Russian.
-On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate your English:4(I have learned english 6 years.)
-What do you do best:I am best at playing I am not good at mapping and scripting.
-USGN:Galaxy
-Have you ever hacked:Never.
-Why do you want to become mod?Because i want to help people who are disturbed of hacker,shopkiller or little kids.Also at the moment i am member so i can t kick speedhackers.

- Your Unrealsoftware ID? My unrealsoftware ID is 26005
- How long do you play CS2D already?I have played CS2D around 2 years
- Which Clans have you already been?I have been in NoPain clan.At the moment I am in DIE clan but I hope that doesn t disturb you.
- Do you have some experience with being moderator?Yes , I were moderator in one citylife
- Do you have some Mapping or Scripting experience? No but I can help with ideas.
- Do you think you are skilled in use with weapons? (like Rifles, Shotguns or Pistols)I am good with rifles and RGP.
More:My hobbies are tennis,playing with computure,soccer and basketball.I visit server every day.
I have been in server for 21hours.I have been in clan for 3weeks.

Thanks for reading!I hope i get accepted!

Back to top Go down
IceSmash

IceSmash

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 pm

I think you dont have enough expierence to become mod, and you are dont active in this server. No from me
Back to top Go down
Galaxy1

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:05 pm

ok but tnx for awnsering
Back to top Go down
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

PostSubject: I think you dont have enough expierence to become mod, and you are dont active in this server. No from me   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:13 am

Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Ldupao11fc4, Same from me NO you need more expierence to become mod. and need to be more active in server
Back to top Go down
Galaxy1

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:38 am

ok
Back to top Go down
pen4

pen4

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:04 am

after 1 month when you have been member you can make application for MOD Smile and first i think wil be super member then mod then super mod then GM...........
Back to top Go down
Galaxy1

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:47 am

supermember? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:55 am

Monster Dont Know what is he talking about lol!
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:47 am

I don't accept you!
I think you aren't enough online at the Server, and don't write an Application like this shit again!

Bubble
Back to top Go down
https://die-clan.forumotion.com
Galaxy1

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:25 am

at the moment i can t go to cs2d but next week i can go
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Master Gamer wrote:
Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Ldupao11fc4, Same from me NO you need more expierence to become mod. and need to be more active in server

Same shit, I think I'll ban you, too. You're just a Member and can't say - Yes - or - No -
Back to top Go down
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:10 am

hmm.. with no reasone. everybody say YES/NO from them. dont talk shit of me!
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:24 am

Mhm... I can ban all?
Back to top Go down
wilyrap3

PostSubject: pls me admin   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:25 am

Very Happy Very Happy hi me friend to bubble :philip
and iam so happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wilyrap

PostSubject: PREND MOI EN ADMIN   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:30 am

BUBBLE MES MOI EN ADMIN STP
commen on met lapply
king kingk is bubble
Back to top Go down
wilyrap3

PostSubject: ADMIN    Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:34 am

me french my name is william speek french and little anglish from france i am 13 years and no shopkiller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy `s applycation to moderator   Galaxy `s applycation to moderator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galaxy `s applycation to moderator
Page 1 of 1