Deadly - Incredibly - Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike 2D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member application.

Go down 
+2
Bubble
Brupe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brupe

Brupe

Member application. Empty
PostSubject: Member application.   Member application. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 am

Alright , this is my last apply , after i read the sticky rules...or guide...
Here it starts:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In-game name: My usgn in-game name is »ß®µÞ3 <3

USGN name: My USGN name are Zero13
My USGN ID are 96941

Age: Im only 13 years old and I play Counter Strike 2D for..almost 1 year!

Reason for Joining: I always wanted a good clan that could help me fill my problems and my free time , give me good friends , and make me a better person.

How good is your English :

I vote my skills in English ... uhm..maybe 4/5 , and I'm the best student in my English class. (Im telling the truth)

What do you do best:

Since I've been playing Counter Strike 2D for almost a hole year , as everyone , i have some special skills. My skills aren't scripting or mapping or anything that has to do with scripts, because I never actually thinked to learn scripting or anything like that. I am a good Assault player (m4a1 and ak +deagle) and a good "camper" AWP (magnum) scout .. etc. I had lots of friends , my list was almost filled , but i stopped playing Counter Strike 2D for 2 months!I deleted them all , to make a new and good start. Smile

Did you join any other clans:

I only joined a friend's clan for a few weeks , just to spend my time with a friend. It was called "Rich" clan...(if you want his name i'll message it).

Reason for leaving his clan: I didn't actually leave his clan. Lots of files where stolen , so he managed to close the clan.

Have you ever hacked: Uhmmm , I actually beg admins to kick/ban Hackers. I've only tryed it ones , and i didn't even put it in CS2D folder. I always hated Hackers.

What will you do if we accept you: I'll try to help people , to follow the rules , and make others follow the rules.

Something else you want to add:

I love the #DIE city map/server. Very Happy.

*This is my last apply*
Back to top Go down
http://mp3-clansite.goodforum.net/
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Member application.   Member application. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:17 am

Say me your rank.
Back to top Go down
https://die-clan.forumotion.com
Brupe

Brupe

PostSubject: Re: Member application.   Member application. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:32 am

Score : 84.

Frags : 84.

Deaths : 39.

Kills per Deaths : 2.15

Time in serveur : 2 h 3 m.

But , test me , im very pro.
Back to top Go down
http://mp3-clansite.goodforum.net/
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Member application.   Member application. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:31 pm

I think thats too bad ,score is only 82, and Time in s erver Is only 2h ,Lol too few time
Back to top Go down
IceSmash

IceSmash

PostSubject: Re: Member application.   Member application. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 am

A big no from me' you are not active on this server
Back to top Go down
Belgium

Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Member application.   Member application. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:57 am

lol! uuh.. 2hours online ?
Thats bad..

i have 3days online and 2h now oO
Advice : Be more often online :p

Belgium,
Back to top Go down
WhiteHawk

WhiteHawk

PostSubject: Re: Member application.   Member application. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 am

No Way! You have to be 12h + , trust me, 10h is not good, i'm talking from my own exp.

/WhiteHawk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member application.   Member application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member application.
Page 1 of 1