Deadly - Incredibly - Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike 2D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<

Go down 
+4
Belgium
WhiteHawk
IceSmash
Master Gamer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:06 am

Want to get Member
This Application has 230 WORD , I buy VIP Later
In game Name:Master Gamer
Usgn:visahing1
usgnid:90184
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you want to be a Member:
-Active in server
-I don´t and I haven´t broken the rules
-active in Forum
-Helping People in server
-I only like this Server it is a friendly server and i have fun when i play in this server.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How good is you'r English on a scale of 1-10:
-Pretty good ,I think 8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What will you do if we accept you:
-I would be very happy and I could help the people at the servers and improve the gaming experience.Many hackers will come up at night, they know that No Admins are in at night ,no-one can´t ban them, cause very rarely is any Admin in at night.Many hackers will come in the evening - Cheating and Hacking is not allowed ,someone need to ban them,I want to help server,I play every day ,in the Evenings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to add:I started playing CS2D previous year, I play in this server nearly every day, I am trusted in many servers,My favorite guns are: M3 and M4A1,My favorite Mods are:Zombie mod, Happy town mod .I have played in many Happy town servers but none of them is better than [DIE] Happy Town.This server has lots of good and friendly players and Nice maps.I like this server Forum too, it has very good design and lots of cool options.
I dont hack,I hate Hackers and hacks, I dont violate the rules.

Last edited by MasterGamer on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IceSmash

IceSmash

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:57 am

Its a nice Application...and you active on server..you dont broken the rules,

a yes from me
Back to top Go down
WhiteHawk

WhiteHawk

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:24 pm

AWESOMEapplication Very Happy
BIG YES from me Smile

/WhiteHawk
Back to top Go down
Belgium

Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:06 am

Nice, i like your apply (:

Belgium
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b-wRONxLSY&feature=relmfu
at 0:24 I see a name "Master Gamer" ......

Are you that?
If you are that guy you hacker and you dont become Member.
Back to top Go down
https://die-clan.forumotion.com
pen4

pen4

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:13 am

[/quote]
Are you that?
If you are that guy you hacker and you dont become Member.[/quote]

Yes he is watch on video him usgn name and on application him usgn
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:16 am

Okay.

Master Gamer don't become Member. lol!

Bubble
Back to top Go down
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:40 am

I just Posted a hack,I havent hacked in any server ,please make me member ,I dont use hack ,AND NEVER USED,I Just showed a hack in OFFLINE, I dont hack in online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brupe

Brupe

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:00 am

Sorry, this clan dont accept any hacker.
Back to top Go down
http://mp3-clansite.goodforum.net/
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:29 am

im not hacker you fools
Back to top Go down
Brupe

Brupe

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:15 pm

You have program in your computer and you're a best hacker. You're vidéo it's an Youtube , all look you're vidéo and pepeole are hacker , you never become a member in #Die Clan.
Back to top Go down
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Brupe you´r real Idiot ,you eaven dont underestand that Im not hacking and I have never used hack in online ,Brupe BUY A LIFE
Back to top Go down
Brupe

Brupe

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:35 am

And you say im Idiot ?!

It's you the idiot beaucause ur not accepted.

U are NØØB!
Back to top Go down
Atef Brainiac

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:31 am

If justice has disappeared from the earth is no longer the presence of human value .
i Know u MasterGamer u r Good PLayer . and u Dont Use Speed Hack .
Good lUck For be a Member
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:40 am

Ok I will think a day about it.
I give u a chance.
Back to top Go down
IceSmash

IceSmash

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 am

from me a no.

you used a hack, and uploaded it? are you dumb or so? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:42 am

Bubble,I play EVERY day is server and never used hacks.I DONT LIKE HACKING HACKING IS FOR NOOBS

Last edited by MasterGamer on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brupe

Brupe

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:45 am

Hacking for noob ?

Why You post a hacking a youtube ? For all pepeole are hacker ?!

Pff.
Back to top Go down
Master Gamer

Master Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:47 am

Please Forgive me ,Im not hacker and I deleted this Vido with Uploaded Hacks,I have never used Hack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<   Master Gamer Member Application  >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Gamer Member Application >>>>[CLOSED]<<<<<
Page 1 of 1